Friday, March 9, 2018

2018/3/9 Nonaka Miki Ameblo - My hand/Cuties@Nonaka Miki

It's Nonaka Miki♡








Haachel.


My hand got detected as a face in this picture lol猫
I've got cat ears on my hand猫

The fact my hand gets recognized as a face so much is weird lololえー?




By! The! Way!
Recently...イエローハートイエローハート

I came across these cuties...ハートイエローハートハートイエローハート







They're the Hello Kitty and Pom Pom Purin wagashi that Lawson is selling right nowイエローハートハートイエローハートハート


This time I actually wanted to eat them, but I thought it'd be a waste so they're currently hiding in my fridgeにやりlol



You know, when I was eating school lunches, or when we get food, I'm the type to eat the things I like right away!イヒlol

I think things taste even better on an empty stomach! lolハートハート




Which type are you guys??




PS
Today's NBA corner.今

I'm so surprised that Isaiah Thomas from the Lakers had his number changed from #7 to #3!ガーンThey changed it so soonびっくりキラキラ



Well then, well then


No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...