Monday, January 22, 2018

2018/1/22 Ogata Haruna Ameblo - Shiroi TOKYO\(^^)/Ogata Haruna

Konbanhaachin!

There's sooo much snoww!!!

Seeing all the snow piled up on
my way home got me exciteddd


But, but, it's really cold, so
be careful you don't catch a cold on your way home, okayy!

And, I have a single announcement\(^^)/

On 2/27!!

Morning Musume. '18
Ogata Haruna・Makino Maria・Yokoyama Reina・Morito Chisaki
birthday event in Nagoya

There are two shows, starting at 18:20 and 19:45!!

The venue is Midland Square Cinema 2 in Aichi-ken\(^^)/
 

I'll be waiting :P

Hona!

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...