Saturday, January 20, 2018

2018/1/19 Nonaka Miki Ameblo - The radio, sunlight, and @Nonaka Miki

It's Nonaka Miki♡

Everyone who read my English lesson yesterday
Thank youピンクハート

From the comments, it seemed kind of popular?ニコニコ
I'll try to do it every week if I can( ᐢ˙꒳​˙ᐢ )

Today I had a recording for HaroDora!
I was taking a break because I had the flu last time there was a recording,
so it was the first time I recorded in a while笑い泣き

Sorry that I had to take a break from this week and last week's broadcastショボーン
I'll be back starting 1/31's broadcast!


HELLO! DRIVE! -HaroDora-
Radio NEO

23:00〜0:00

I'm a regular every Wednesdayウインク
Please give it a listen!


Sunlight太陽

I like selfies with lighting like this quite a lot(*´・ω・)(・ω・`*)
 It feels kinda

Soft!

Tomorrow's a concert!
I'm going to sleep early today

Well then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...