Wednesday, January 10, 2018

2018/1/10 Ogata Haruna Ameblo - Photoshoot\(^^)/Ogata Haruna

Konbanhaachin!

We had a photoshoot today, so
I left my hairstyle up to the stylist\(^^)/
But I can't really show the style

There's lots and lots of things I can't share now\(^^)/

If I remember,
I'll post some offshots later~

Now, moving on

I'm reading this book I got recentlyyy!!!

How to
Save a Girl
Who Loses her
Memories Every Year


I was thinking of Iikubo-san
while I was taking this picture lolol

I picture her with manga though\(^^)/

I'm envious of her having hobbies! Seriously!

Last of all, a reminder~

Ogata Haruna 19th Birthday Event ticket sales are open\(^^)/

2/15 at Hikarigaoka IMA Hall!

This is my last year as a teen( °_° )Come see it!!

Honana!

1 comment:

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...